Parasites that live in the human body do a lot of damage to it. You have to get rid of them. This can be done in several ways. The main task is to destroy the helminth eggs. Otherwise, the treatment will not give the desired effect.
How to get rid of parasites so as not to have time to cause serious damage to the human body, and to do so with the least risk and in the shortest possible time? What is better to use to not only remove parasites from the body, but also not to leave their larvae there? This is quite difficult to do, because strong medications can cause intoxication, so after the main treatment, it is necessary to carry out a control diagnosis and, if necessary, apply additional cleaning at home.
Methods of cleaning the organism from parasites
Parasitologists single out medicines and folk remedies to fight worms. Despite the fact that drugs are considered more effective, people more often resort to alternative methods of treatment.
This situation occurs for several reasons:
- First, the high cost of drugs;
- Second, many are ashamed to go to the doctor or pharmacy with a similar problem;
- Third, patients are concerned about the presence of side effects after using the medication.
The main advantage of folk remedies is their availability and low cost. Although the result of using home remedies is not always positive. Often the situation leads to problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
There are several alternative methods today.
The first technique was developed by a famous doctor. He recommends that patients eat more foods that help eliminate helminths from the body. We are talking about ginger, cloves, wormwood, etc.
The technique of academics consists in the use of acid enemas, which are preferably done in the morning and evening.
Despite the fact that there is no scientific evidence of the feasibility of such treatment, patients who have used the recommendations confirm their effectiveness.
According to parasitologists, the improvement of the patient's condition is explained by the fact that as a result of the use of these techniques, the human body is saturated with a large amount of vitamins. In addition, the slag is removed.
Self-medication is not an option. No one knows how one person’s body will react to treatment that has helped another patient.
If you decide to use medication, you should undergo special training. The cleaning process takes a long time.
The longest time a black worm leaves the body. If we compare the time of removal of helminths by folk and medical means, then in the first case the process is slower.
Parasitologists say: to get rid of parasites, you should use anthelmintic therapy, drink pills and powders. An herbal infusion will reduce the symptoms, but the cause of the disease itself cannot be eliminated with herbs.
Preparation for cleansing the body
Before proceeding with cleansing the body, parasitologists recommend performing a series of mandatory procedures. Such an algorithm of action helps to facilitate the process of parasite removal and mitigate its consequences.
Cleaning is done 7-10 days before the start of worm removal, includes:
- a special diet, which consists in rejecting fatty, fried, spicy and salty foods, as well as temporarily refusing meat dishes (if possible);
- use of high-fiber foods;
- increase the amount of water you drink (from 2 liters or more);
- in the presence of constipation - taking laxatives, in extreme cases, an enema of chamomile soup.
The preparation process may seem complicated, but it is necessary for the person himself. After all, the overall severity of the parasite removal process affects the condition of the liver, gastrointestinal tract and cardiovascular system.
The liver got the most. If you do not follow this advice, the consequences can lead to deteriorating health.
The regimen of taking anthelmintic drugs has been specially developed by parasitologists.
It consists of five steps:
- taking an anthelmintic drug;
- use within 5 days of enterosorbents;
- enzyme use (2 weeks);
- taking biological preparations (3 weeks);
- use of vitamin-mineral complexes.
Drugs used to remove parasites in children have a milder effect. They are not so dangerous for the child's body.
The complete procedure from the beginning of removal to the desired result takes place in three obligatory phases: preparatory cleaning, direct removal of helminths, recovery procedures.
The cleaning steps are influenced by the method chosen by the patient (traditional medicine or medicines).
An important aspect is a person's age. Gentle therapy is chosen for children. The child's body finds it harder to cope with the effects of serious anthelmintic drugs on him.
It is important not to give children sweets. If the products used are very strong, they can lead to dysbacteriosis and dehydration.
The same reaction to treatment can be in the elderly. Over the years, her immunity weakens, making it difficult for her to cope with strong medications.
Despite the fact that worms are found, for example, in one family member, cleaning is carried out by all. A course to improve immunity is mandatory. After going through all three stages, more fruits and vegetables (preferably seasonal) should be added to the human diet.
How to remove parasites: a list of drugs
In recent years, many new, hitherto unknown, anthelmintic drugs have appeared in medicine. The good news is that they can meet the needs of people of different material abilities.
Every pharmacy has a wide selection of such drugs. Unfortunately, the number of customers applying for such drugs is growing day by day.
The reasons for this growth were a general decrease in immunity, ignorance or non-compliance with basic hygiene standards.
To date, the most popular drugs used to remove parasites, parasitologists include:
- Effective drugs in the treatment of helminthiasis, especially tissue and intestinal, with the active ingredient albendazole. Entering metabolic processes, they have a detrimental effect on the eggs of parasites and mature individuals;
- Anthelmintic drugs with the active substance levamisole. Due to the blockade of the glycolysis process, the parasites experience paralysis and elimination. Means are used to remove different types of worms, but their effectiveness in removing parasites that are fixed on the intestinal mucosa is zero. Because the drugs affect adults, they must be taken several times during the treatment period. Take before bed with a small meal. One-time admission. After 2-3 weeks, the reception is repeated. Do not prescribe to nursing mothers and babies under 3 years of age;
- Products with the active ingredient mebendazole. It is used in the fight against parasites of mixed etiology. Take 3 weeks or more. Forbidden to pregnant and breastfeeding women. Also, do not use the drug for patients with ulcerative colitis and other chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The funds are not given to children under 3 years of age. If a person with diabetes mellitus is treated, insulin intake is reduced;
- There is a mild remedy used to remove worms. Do not use in patients with acute renal failure. For babies younger than 6 months, the drug is contraindicated. It is sometimes used in the treatment of pregnant and lactating women, but only in case of emergency and only after consulting a doctor;
Funds for children
To date, parasitologists believe that the best known and most effective remedies for children are:
- Anthelmintic drugs with albendazole. Dogs are not prescribed to babies younger than 2 years. An important point in the treatment is the accurate calculation of the dose, taking into account the weight;
- drugs with mebendazole. Do not name children under 2 years of age. The drugs are contraindicated in the presence of kidney disease. The weight of the child and the type of parasite affected are taken into account when calculating the dose.
The treatment process should be supervised by a parasitologist. As you know, drugs of this type have a serious effect on the liver.
Side effects and contraindications
Side effects that may occur after taking the medication:
- gastrointestinal tract problems: abdominal pain, stool changes, nausea, heartburn, vomiting;
- negative manifestations of the nervous system: headaches, sleep disturbances, changes in consciousness, convulsions;
- vision worsens;
- toxic-allergic dermatitis or toxicoderma: urticaria, vesicles or itchy skin;
- negative effect on hematopoietic processes.
Treatment is not carried out:
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- if conception is planned;
- in the presence of hypersensitivity to drug components;
- with renal and hepatic pathology.
When treatment with anthelmintic drugs is necessary even if the patient has liver and kidney disease, special manipulations are performed.
Before and after the use of the drug, blood is taken for biochemistry. In addition, maintenance therapy is required. Before deciding on treatment, you should weigh the pros and cons as well as assess the possible risks.