Folk medicine is valued by many people. Time-tested tools are unlikely to lose their relevance. Folk remedies against parasites in the human body, such as garlic, pumpkin seeds, nuts, etc. , are known to almost every person from grandparents. The effectiveness of such drugs is undoubted, moreover, they have virtually no contraindications and side effects. So, today we will talk about the features of the use of folk remedies for parasites in the human body.
How parasites enter the body
Worm infection (worm infestation) is a dangerous disease for humans. The body of the host provides the parasites with nutrients, vitamins and necessary elements, and they get health problems themselves. Human roundworms and pinworms eat host food from the gut, or absorb proteins, fats, carbohydrates from it. Worm infection (helminthic invasion) is a dangerous disease for humans.
Helminths deprive man of vitamins and microelements: they take vitamins A and C from food, and if they lack them, they suck them out of organs and tissues. Hookworms suck blood through the walls of the human gut. Helminths that live in the intestines damage the walls due to the fact that they are attached to the teeth by the oral cavity. As a result, those useful and necessary substances that the host consumes go to the growth and development of parasites.
Helminths secrete substances called toxoids, which are foreign to the human body. Toxoids in the intestines cause dysbacteriosis, eating disorders, accompanied by bloating, diarrhea and pain. In the lungs, toxoids cause asthma attacks, cough. When there is a general idea of the dangers of helminths living in the human body, it becomes clear that it is necessary to treat parasites in the human body. Helminths are removed by medical or folk methods. Pharmaceutical preparations that get rid of helminths are toxic and have contraindications. So resort to them when there are too many parasites in the body. In the initial stage of infection, folk remedies for parasites in the human body will give results.
Folk remedies against parasites and drugs will not solve the problem forever. After treatment, a person will become infected again if he neglects the rules of personal hygiene, handles food poorly and comes into contact with patients. The reason is the "circulation" of parasites in nature. Parasitic worms live in the bodies of animals, fish and humans. Females lay about 240, 000 eggs a day. Parasite eggs enter food processing products and are excreted into the environment.
The shell of helminth eggs consists of three layers, it is resistant to temperatures down to -20 ° C, chlorine. The larva in the egg can be in a "frozen" state for up to 1 year before the onset of favorable conditions. Harmful to roundworm eggs, pinworms, toxocara, hookworms - temperatures of 60 ° C, direct sunlight, ultraviolet, drying from dehydration. At a temperature of 70 ° C destruction of eggs occurs in 10 seconds.
In the warm season, falling into the ground, the larva develops and matures. Through unwashed hands, vegetables and fruits, dirty water, parasite eggs reach the intestines, where under the action of juices the shell dissolves and the larvae emerge. Eggs of beef tapeworm, roundworms travel through the circulatory system of animals and fish and can enter the human body through uncooked meat or fish.
Symptoms of parasites in the body
- increased appetite, desire to eat sweets. Parasitic worms are annoying in acidic and bitter environments;
- poor condition of hair, skin, nails, because helminths absorb vitamins and trace elements;
- intoxication of the body, which manifests itself as lack of appetite, nausea, general weakness of the human body due to toxoids secreted by parasites;
- allergy to toxoids, which manifests itself on the skin in the form of rashes, itching and peeling;
- itching in the anus that occurs at night, when female parasites lay eggs in the anus;
- intestinal dysbacteriosis, frequent bloating, diarrhea, pain;
- weakened immunity and low resistance to disease, because parasites secrete cytakines, which suppress the body's defenses;
- sudden change in weight. An infected person does not always lose weight, he can begin to recover, because helminths absorb vitamins, trace elements and proteins, leaving harmful substances to the owner.
Diagnosis of parasitic worm infection is made on the basis of tests of feces, blood, ultrasound examination of organs
The diagnosis of parasitic worm infection is made on the basis of tests of feces, blood, ultrasound examination of organs. The accuracy of the fecal analysis is inferior to the blood test, whose reliability is 90%. Detection of parasites in the blood consists in detecting antibodies to substances released during the life of the helminth. Antibodies determine the type of parasite, the number of individuals in the body and the duration of the infection.
How to remove parasites folk remedies
Treatment of parasites with folk remedies in adults and children has its own rules that must be followed in order to achieve the result. First of all, it is important to choose a really effective medicine that works on a certain type of helminth. Second, folk remedies to treat parasites in the body should help remove both adults and their larvae and eggs. To do this, you need to drink a long course (up to three months). Third, folk remedies for parasites in children can cause dangerous side effects.
If parasites are found in a person, treatment with folk remedies should be aimed at repairing organs and tissues damaged by them.
During their life activity, helminths gradually poison the human body with dangerous toxins that accumulate in cells. Their removal is just as important as the elimination of the worms themselves.
Folk recipes and remedies for parasites
Folk recipes for parasites are inferior in efficiency and speed to medicines, but safer for the body. Plants sold in pharmacies are used as "weapons".
Garlic contains phytoncides - substances that plants use for their own protection against pathogenic microorganisms and protozoa. Phytoncides kill parasites. Garlic juice is used for treatment. Take three times a day, starting with five drops, increasing the dose to 15 ml. Garlic contains phytoncides - substances that plants use for their own protection against pathogenic microorganisms and protozoa.
Wormwood, like garlic, contains phytoncides and fights parasites. Tincture is used for treatment: 1 tablespoon of wormwood is poured into 100 ml. alcohol and infusion for two weeks. Drink the finished tincture half an hour before meals 20 drops 3 times a day.
Ground pumpkin seeds
Pumpkin seeds will help remove parasites from the body thanks to cornflower. The substance paralyzes the body of the parasitic worm, depriving it of the ability to bind to the walls of the intestine. 300 grams of peeled pumpkin seeds are ground and mixed with water or honey in a ratio of 1: 1. The mixture is drunk in the morning on an empty stomach in small sips. You should refrain from eating for three hours and then drink a laxative.
The fox is rarely affected by worms. The body of the fungus contains chitinomanosis, a substance that kills worms and eggs. Chitinomanosis is destroyed during the heat treatment of the fungus, so a tincture is used for treatment.
- Pour vodka over fresh mushrooms and leave for two weeks.
- Drink a teaspoon in the evening.
The body of the fungus contains chitinomanosis, a substance that kills worms and eggs.
Infusion and powder of tansy seeds
Tansy is added to alcoholic beverages to give it bitterness and a specific aroma. The plant owes this property to the substance ketone thujone. Thujone is toxic to humans in large doses, so cleaning from parasites folk remedies using tansy requires caution. Overdose causes convulsions and brain disorders. In small doses, entering the intestine, the substance paralyzes the body of the helminth and the worm loses its ability to bind to the walls of organs. Tincture or decoction is prepared for treatment.
For infusion, pour two tablespoons of dried tansy flowers with 1 liter of water and leave for 1 hour:
- infusion for adults is taken three times a day for half a cup before meals;
- for children, the dose is not more than 1 tbsp.
Stronger infusion of tansy seed powder. It has an increased concentration of thujone and is not absorbed in the stomach, but reaches the intestine and accumulates in it. Tansy powder is taken twice a day before meals:
- adults 1 tsp;
- children half a teaspoon.
Pomegranate is the only fruit that contains pelterin in its bark, a natural substance that kills all types of worms.
Pelterin is officially recognized as an anthelmintic and destroys parasites in a concentration of 0, 01%. An infusion is prepared to get rid of the worms.
- Pour 50 grams of fresh pomegranate peel into 400 ml. boiling water and leave for 6 hours.
- Cook the infusion until the volume is reduced by half.
Treatment of parasites with folk remedies using pomegranate peel is carried out according to the following scheme: the infected person drinks the infusion in small sips for an hour and after 30 minutes takes a laxative. The next 4 hours are kept without food and drink. The cleansing enema completes the procedure.
Essential oil - eugenol, which contains fruits and walnut leaves, parasitic worms do not tolerate: the oil is harmful to eggs. Use ripe and unripe fruits, pericarp and leaves for cleaning. Prepare tincture from ripe walnut grains:
- Soak a spoonful of crushed kernels in a glass of wine for up to 3 weeks.
- Take the tincture up to 5 times a day, 3-5 tablespoons before meals.
Essential oil - eugenol, which contains fruits and walnut leaves, parasitic worms do not tolerate: the oil is harmful to eggs
The effect of cloves on parasites is similar to the effect of walnuts due to the content of eugenol. The concentration of eugenol in cloves is 85%. To clean the parasites of folk remedies using cloves decoction is used:
- 5 gr. dried cloves powder, pour a glass of boiling water, heat in a water bath for 1 minute, then leave for 30 minutes.
- Decoction take 1 teaspoon 3 times a day 20 minutes before meals.
Freshly prepared decoction of cloves should be taken, because eugenol evaporates from it.
Carrots contain a complex of substances that are harmful to parasitic worms and parasitic fungi: flavonoids, falcarinol, falcardinol. Germacrene-D, geraniol, azarone-E, quercetin and kaempferol were found in the seeds and tops - substances that destroy tapeworms at the cellular level and whose effect on parasites has been proven by science.
Since the highest concentration of anthelmintic substances is in the seeds, they will be the most effective in treatment. Take 1-3 gr. ground carrot seeds before meals 3-5 times a day with water.
Ginger root tincture
Ginger root contains cineole, geaniol and vanillic acid, substances that are intolerant to parasitic worms. Folk methods against parasites use tincture of ginger root, prepared according to the recipe:
- Pour 500 grams of mashed root with 500 ml of vodka and let it stand for 15 days with occasional shaking.
- Take the tincture half an hour before meals, 1 teaspoon three times a day.
Ginger root contains cineole, geaniol and vanillic acid, substances that are intolerant to parasitic worms.
It will be possible to get rid of helminths folk remedies in combination with compliance with sanitary standards and rules for processing products. Fry meat and fish and cook on steam, wash vegetables and fruits. When one family member is infected, the likelihood of infecting others increases. Washing hands, household items, washing bed linen and towels at temperatures of 50-90 ° C with ironing will help to avoid this. The rules must always be followed as a preventive measure, because the symptoms of parasite infection do not manifest clearly and a person can live for years and not be aware of the infection.
Walnuts against parasites
To prepare the walnut tincture, it is necessary to finely chop about 15 ripe fruits, then pour 0. 5 liters of alcohol over them and leave them in a place protected from light for 20 days. Once the tincture is done, it must be taken on an empty stomach. On the first day it is necessary to take 1 drop of the obtained drug, after dissolving it in ½ cups of water. 1 drop should be added every day for 5 days. On the sixth day, you should drink 2 teaspoons dissolved in a glass of water.
The action of these folk remedies will be more effective if their use is combined.
Among other things, fasting is an effective tool in the fight against parasites, but this method can be resorted to with great care, because prolonged starvation can have an extremely negative impact on a person's general health and disrupt metabolism. Walnuts naturally also help against parasites
It should be borne in mind that cleansing the body of parasites by folk remedies, including fasting, must be agreed with the doctor to avoid unwanted side effects.
Cleansing the body of parasites - coconut
Ingredients: coconut milk and coconut flakes. You can buy both, but it is better to cook than coconut (coconut milk is poured into a special bowl, and coconut meat is finely grated.
This anti-parasite drug is especially suitable for children:
- Mix coconut flakes with coconut milk.
- Store the mixture in the refrigerator (up to 2 days).
- Take one teaspoon 3 times a day before meals. If the drug is used for adults, then the dose may be increased.
- Continue treatment for a week.
- Take a break for 2 weeks and repeat the weekly course of treatment.
Cleansing the body of parasites - onions
Onions are another effective remedy for parasites.
The following recipe for onions is effective against pinworms and roundworms:
- Chop a medium-sized onion.
- Pour a glass of boiling water.
- Insist 12 hours.
- Strain the onion infusion and drink 1/2 - 1/3 cup daily.
- The course of treatment is 3-4 days.
How to get rid of worms at home - recipes
- Cleansing the body with sauerkraut brine will be effective. Drink it in 3 cups. / d. before meals. It is able to rid the liver of parasites.
- Even flowers can cure a man. Fill a bottle with lilac flowers and pour vodka into it to the top. Leave for 10 days and take 1 teaspoon. before each meal. Reviews of this folk method are commendable.
- It is allowed to use recipes of folk remedies for worms from plant seeds. It is good to remove cumin and dill seeds with flour. The mixture is eaten in 1 tsp. and drink water. Remove parasites this way for a long time (6 months), but not without results.
You can get rid of earthworms in adult fungi. Tinctures obtained at home are used for this. Effective against worms agaricus and foxglove. Pour a glass of chopped agaricus in 0, 5 liters of vodka for 14 days. Drink 1 tbsp. l. 3 rubles / day before meals. To make cleaning more effective, rinse the product with an infusion of marigold, currant and yarrow. The treatment lasts a month.
How to quickly get rid of worms
- With horseradish tincture you can cure the human body of parasites. Pour 500 ml of 40% alcohol over 20 g of grated root and garlic. Leave for 10 days and drink 1 tbsp. l. twice a day. Cleaning is carried out for 3 days, after which the patient performs tests and, if necessary, continues treatment at home.
- Quite an effective remedy for parasites of the walnut. Worms must be removed with a decoction prepared from 5 tbsp. l. walnut peel and 2 cups honey. The mixture is steamed for 30 minutes. closed and taken in 1 tsp. add to a cup of tea. It is necessary to treat the disease 3 rubles / day.
Almost all nuts are effective in removing worms. All critics praise folk medicine made of black walnut. Parasites can be removed from the human body by various methods: tincture, decoction and infusion. With horseradish tincture you can cure the human body of parasites
But the most fruitful deliverance is tincture. For it you need:
33 unripe green fruits and water. Put the walnuts in a 3 liter bottle and pour over the vodka completely so there is no room for air. Wait 40 days, squeeze the liquid and filter the drink. To remove pests, drink 2 teaspoons on an empty stomach. after waking up and before going to bed.
If the body normally perceives the medicine, it can be increased to 3 tablespoons. If not, cut back. Drink for 3 weeks and take a break of 7 days. In this mode, cleaning takes 6-12 months. This folk remedy needs to be fortified with wormwood and clove powder. It is forbidden for children.
Removal of parasites from the body - enema cleansing
- You can cleanse the body with folk remedies from parasites with garlic enema. Cook 5 minced garlic cloves in 200 ml of milk for 15 minutes. For a child, 50-100 ml of product is enough for one disposal. If you need to remove worms in adults, enter the entire volume at once. The symptoms of the disease will intensify due to the activation of worms.
- Folk remedies for worms in a person from tansy are highly praised by reviews. Prepare an enema infusion at home. Mix 1 tspsmenke of the plant with 100 ml of water of 60-70 degrees. Leave for 3 hours and strain until saturated, do not use gauze. All the liquid is injected at once.
Folk remedies for parasites in children - recipes
- An onion enema will help get rid of worms at home in children. The onion is crushed and steamed for 12 hours with a cup of boiling water. Put it in bed in a volume of 50 ml for about a week. If the symptoms do not disappear, give the child the same drink to drink 1 teaspoon. up to 5 rubles / day.
- Folk remedies from birch can remove worms from the body of both adults and children. Turn half a cup of dried leaves into a powder and immerse in a cup of boiling water. Cook for 10 minutes, after cooling give the child 3-4 sips before meals. This drink must be drunk in one day.
- It is allowed to treat earthworms with an enema of sorrel. Boil a bunch of sorrel in 1 liter of water. Wait for the optimal temperature and inject an enema of 100 ml of liquid. It is used only once a day. Reviews show that such a decoction can get rid of round pests.
Prevention of worms and parasites at home
There can be at least 100 species of worms inside a person. To avoid infection, it is necessary to carry out elementary prevention. It must be observed even after the worm has been removed. Hand washing is an important part of deworming prevention.
Prevention includes the following measures:
- hand washing, food products that are not subject to heat treatment;
- proper cooking of meat and fish;
- exclusion of drinking water of unknown origin;
- balanced diet.
When an animal lives with a person, then it should be given anthelmintic drugs. Then it is better to take the tablets yourself. After all, it is not known where worm larvae can live.